FORTIN FLASH-LINK LITE
FLASH-LINK LITE – FIRMWARE UPDATE TOOL FOR WINDOWS.
The FlashLink LITE device allows you to update the firmware on your Fortin bypass modules and remote-starters in a matter of seconds using the Fortin FlashLink Manager software for Windows .
The FlashLink LITE will work with EVO-ALL modules that have bar codes stamped on the label and will allows you to upgrade/downgrade the firmware version on any of our supported modules through a USB cable, PC and Internet connection.
FLASHLINK LITE IS LIMITED TO 8 TOTAL OPERATIONS
VEHICLE FLASH = 1 OPERATION
DCRYPTOR = 1 OPERATION
CHANGING OPTIONS = 0 OPERATIONS
MOST INSTALLATIONS REQUIRE 1-2 OPERATIONS
- On-board status LED
- User friendly interface
- DCryptor capability
- Internet updatability
- FlashLink Updater module supplied with USB- cable
- Ability to update Fortin EVO-ALL to any vehicle specific firmware
- Includes Windows drivers (Windows 10 Recommended)
- Compatible with PC and an internet connection
- Customization features and module options directly from the FLASH-LINK Manager menu
- Simple point-and-click enable or disable functionality
- Access installation guides directly from the FLU menu
- No internet required to disable or enable features in the options menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.