Flash Programming with the latest Firmware and Vehicle configuration Lock included. PRINTED INSTRUCTION GUIDE INCLUDED.
- Use menus to configure the system of your choice. Multiple configurations supported.
- Manual transmission supported with LC controllers only.
- RF antenna kits and LC controllers offered. (LC controllers include remote key fobs and support MYCAR SMART PHONE MODULE and App).
- COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED BY A TECHNICIAN BEFORE SHIPPING.
- Connections such as parking lights are optional and require extra connections.
- Kit includes Wire Ties and connectors for optional connections. Instruction guide and installation support included.
- 1 Vehicle data look up card on Fortin website included.
The EVO-GMT1 is the ultimate Factory Fit, ALL-IN-ONE data immobilizer bypass, doorlock, alarm & remote start interface with T-Harness combo module for Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick & GMC Flip-Key vehicles.
It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
- 3 x On-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics.
- 1 x Preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility. 
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness for easy install.
- 1 x 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with compatible remote-starters and security-systems. 
- 1 x 20 Pin general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems.
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly.
- 3 x CAN-Bus controllers.
- 3 x General purpose controllers (J1850, Class 2, encrypted key etc.).
- 1 x On-board relay (SPDT).
- 1 x On-board relay (DPDT).
- 1 x Analog controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (Passlock, MUX).
- 1 x EVO-ALL control module (firmware preloaded). 
- 1 x Warning label. 
- 1 x 4 Pin Fortin 2-way data-link harness. 
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness. 
-  A firmware update may be required for the module to support newest vehicles.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped remote-starter, security-system or RF-KIT greatly simplifies installation.
-  Updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis. We recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) prior to the installation of this product.
-  Secure Clip Harness.